Aug 16, 2011

My Life Story: Adventures - PC Game Download

My Life Story: Adventures - PC Game Download
Go to download page: My Life Story: Adventures - PC Game Download
Set off on a whimsical adventure in search of your life’s true calling in My Life Story Adventures. Haunted by dreams that you are wasting your life, you finally decide to take action. It’s time to dump your dead-end job, find a mentor and start working toward the life path of your dreams. Along the way, you’ll encounter colorful characters with unique problems that only you can solve. Find your perfect job!
My Life Story: Adventures icon 3
My Life Story: Adventures icon 2
Features:
- Incredible gameplay
- Fantastic story
- Find your life's true calling!
System requirements:
OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
CPU: 1.0 GHz
RAM: 512 MB
DirectX: 9.0
Hard Drive: 67 Mb
My Life Story: Adventures icon 1
All Time Management PC games genre enthusiasts will love this exciting exquisite My Life Story: Adventures game. In terms of maps difficulty, My Life Story: Adventures screenwriters were pretty merciful towards Time Management enthusiasts. My Life Story: Adventures has everything to win top position at the charts of most affecting Time Management PC games for many years. Professional players and Johnny Raws will equally appreciate detailed landscapes, affecting and stirring sounds, straightforward interface of My Life Story: Adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment