Aug 1, 2011

Hidden Object Movie Studios: I'll Believe You - Game Download

Hidden Object Movie Studios: I'll Believe You - Game Download
Go to download page: Hidden Object Movie Studios: I'll Believe You - Game Download

The film is done but the props are still on location! No props, no premiere! Watch “I’ll Believe You” in the screening room, pay attention to the props used in each scene, and then find them on location! Make it to the premier just in time to watch the exciting ending! Oh, and don’t forget your tuxedo in Hidden Object Studios – I’ll Believe you!

- Fantastic storyline

- Challenging levels

- Gather all the movie props!

System requirements:

OS: Windows XP/Vista/7

CPU: 1.0 GHz

RAM: 512 MB

DirectX: 9.0

Hard Drive: 582 Mb

Hidden Object Movie Studios: I'll Believe You - Game Download Picture 1

Hidden Object Movie Studios: I'll Believe You - Game Download Picture 2

Hidden Object Movie Studios: I'll Believe You - Game Download Picture 3

Hand drawn fineness video with tons of playable bonuses, world-class and stirring note, whizzbang Hidden Object controls and tons of mirthful whereabouts with tons of objectives are presented in new PC game Hidden Object Movie Studios: I'll Believe You. Finding yourself in a concealed Realm with this Hidden Object Movie Studios: I'll Believe You Hidden Object game you will be totally captivated by all of the nice colors and interesting animation. Hidden Object Movie Studios: I'll Believe You is as uncommon as it has never been before among Hidden Object genre. So immerse into whizzbang ambience of Hidden Object Movie Studios: I'll Believe You PC game.

Go to download page: Hidden Object Movie Studios: I'll Believe You - Game Download

No comments:

Post a Comment