Sep 28, 2011

Play Game My Farm Life 2

My Farm Life 2 screen
My Farm Life 2 takes casual games to new heights as players tend to crops 30 stories above busy city streets! Help Lisa tackle the unique challenges of running a rooftop farm as you grow crops, milk cows, and produce goods in 60 exciting episodes!
My Farm Life 2 is rorty casual Time Management PC game with prime cute landscapes, light soundtrack and unapproachable easy gameplay suited for PC players of all ages and skill levels (from beginner to skilled). You will be able to immerse into dazzling diverse reality of rich diversion in My Farm Life 2 PC game. All followers can find tons of unexpected conundrums, that will present to their subsistence further diversion!
System requirements:
Hard Drive: 54 MB
DirectX: 9.0
CPU: 1.0 GHz
Flie Size: 46.04 MB
OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
Features:
  1. Get back to your roots with My Farm Life!
  2. Tackle the unique challenges!
  3. 38 trophies
  4. 150 levels
My Farm Life 2 screen 1
My Farm Life 2 screen 2
My Farm Life 2 screen 3

No comments:

Post a Comment